Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Packing Up - for now!

I am taking a break from painting for about a month for two reasons.  First, I am repainting the room in the house that is the office/hobby room.  It's where I have my painting table and we have the family computer/printer.  So everything will be packed up and moved out for a few days.  Second, I am teaching a new course this year (AP Microeconomics) and want to spend as much time preparing and planning out lessons several weeks in advance.  A couple of weeks without picking up a brush should give me time to this.

I still plan on weekend gaming in the interim and will probably build some terrain boards in the garage, but expect to see few (if any) posts until Labor Day.


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the new course, and the redecorating! Cheers, Paul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT! A month without "Sea Kings and Horse Warriors" Oh noooooooo.........

    Remember, even though it is a BIG brush... you must still remain within the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys, I'll be back before you know it. I'll be careful with the paint, Skip, but for some reason skill at painting in 28mm doesn't scale up to 1:1 objects.

    ReplyDelete